Physiotherapy

Discover physiotherapists, clinics, rehabilitation information, professional opportunities and physiotherapy resources.

Thursday, 19 May 2016

Physiotherapists / physical therapists should have tattoo or not?

Physiotherapists / physical therapists should have tattoo or not?



I know some wonderful people full of tattoos and piercings and they could very well be the best professionals in the world.
At this moment in time and in many countries however their appearance might cause some hassle.
But if I thinks as a  employer I would have to think of the opinion of my clients as well.

Should a physical therapist or physiotherapist inked?
Please type Y /N in comment box.









doctorate physical therapy schools, arthritis physical therapy, are physical therapists doctors, dpt, BPT, MPT physiotherapist, content physical, Hemi

What Nobody Tells You Before Starting BPT: 15 Things Every Physiotherapy Student Should Know

Thinking about joining BPT or have you already started your physiotherapy degree? Here are 15 things every physiotherapy student should know...