Physiotherapy

Discover physiotherapists, clinics, rehabilitation information, professional opportunities and physiotherapy resources.

Thursday, 24 September 2026

10 physical therapy jokes with a mix of therapist humor and patient humor

 10 physical therapy jokes with a mix of therapist humor and patient humor:

  1. Why did the physical therapist break up with the patient?
    There was no ROM in the relationship. πŸ˜‚

  2. Patient: “How long will I need physical therapy?”
    PT: “Until you stop asking me how long you’ll need physical therapy.” πŸ˜†

  3. Why do physical therapists love stairs?
    Because every step is an opportunity for functional training.

  4. Patient: “Can I skip my home exercises?”
    PT: “Sure. And I can skip writing your exercise program.”
    Patient: “Okay, okay… I’ll do them.” πŸ˜‚

  5. What’s a physical therapist’s favorite type of music?
    Resistance bands. 🎸

  6. Patient: “It only hurts when I move.”
    PT: “Great! Then we know exactly what we need to work on.” 😈

  7. Why did the skeleton go to physical therapy?
    Because he had no body to help him with his exercises. πŸ’€

  8. PT: “On a scale of 0 to 10, how would you rate your pain?”
    Patient: “Do you want the honest answer or the answer that gets me out of here faster?” πŸ˜‚

  9. What is a physical therapist’s favorite exercise?
    Patient compliance.
    Unfortunately, it has the lowest repetition count. 😭

  10. Physical therapy is basically:
    “This will feel better if you do these exercises.”
    Patient: “How many?”
    PT: “Three sets.”
    Patient: “Three sets of three?”
    PT: “Three sets of ten.”
    Patient: “I have suddenly decided I can live with the pain.” πŸ˜‚

Law and Legal Responsibilities for Physical Therapy Specialists in Switzerland

  Law and Legal Responsibilities for Physical Therapy Specialists in Switzerland Physiotherapy is a regulated healthcare profession in Switz...