Physiotherapy

Discover physiotherapists, clinics, rehabilitation information, professional opportunities and physiotherapy resources.

Saturday, 9 July 2016

Oath of a Physiotherapist

Oath of a Physiotherapist:
As a Physiotherapist dedicated to providing the highest quality care and services, I solemnly pledge I will:
Respect the rights and dignity of all individuals who seek my services or with whom I work;
act in a compassionate and trustworthy manner in all aspects of my services.



Exercise sound professional judgment while abiding by legal and ethical requirements.
Demonstrate integrity during interactions with colleagues, other health care providers, students, faculty, researchers, the public, and payers for the enhancement of patient care and the advancement of the profession;
Enhance my practice through life-long acquisition and application of knowledge, skills and professional behavior.
Participate in efforts to meet physical therapy and health care needs of local, national, and global communities,
Thus, with this oath, I accept the duties and responsibilities that embody the physiotherapy profession.




doctorate physical therapy schools, arthritis physical therapy, are physical therapists doctors, dpt, BPT, MPT physiotherapist, content physical, Hemi

2 comments:

  1. Thank for the information ..............

    #orthoneurophysioclinic www.orthoneurophysioclinic.com ortho Neuro Physiotherapy Clinic, Vasundhara, Ghaziabad India

    www.orthoneurophysioclinic.in

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blog is very nice... Interesting too.. Thanks for sharing information.

    physiotherapist near Darra

    ReplyDelete

CCS in the USA: The Complete Guide to Cardiovascular & Pulmonary Clinical Specialist Certification

  CCS in the USA: The Complete Guide to Cardiovascular & Pulmonary Clinical Specialist Certification When a Physical Therapist Has to Li...